SK402 LED Grow Light 120º Reflector
All white, highly reflective 460 Watt Patent Pending Full Spectrum LED Grow Light made in the USA. The all around white coating gives better intensity on the outer edge of your canopy.
Can be used for both vegetative and flower growth.
Perfect for plants that are particularly sensitive while only using a fraction of the energy.
The SK402 LED Grow Light Covers 16 Sq ft during flower ( 4×4 ft ), and 36 Sq ft for Veg, larger than any other LED Grow Light.
Safety Certified and IP65 Rated. With water resistant housing the SK402 LED Grow Light is perfect for wet and humid environments.
Guaranteed to lower your overall ambient room temperature.
Comes with Dual Warranty: SK402 is guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS* with regular use plus a 5 YEAR Mechanical warranty on all parts and labor.
Has a mounting loop on top.
You can choose to add a manual dimmer which enables turning the power down to as low as 10% power for more control when needed.
*No other company guarantees the light output degradation (read more)
- Full-spectrum 460 Watt LED light made in the USA.
- Specially designed reflectors to fit any application.
- Designed for smaller grow sites and sensitive plants.
- Rugged IP65 Rated water resistant housing perfect for wet and humid environments.
- Extra efficient heat sinks lower overall ambient room temperature.
- Safe for outdoor use.
- Nine-foot power cord and one large eye hook for hanging included.
- Same light intensity as a 1000-Watt high pressure sodium bulb.
- Intense light penetrates deep through top layer for optimum coverage.
- Great for supplemental Greenhouse lighting.
- High performance CREE LED chips.
- Item Number – 402
- Light Source – LED
- Input Voltage – 110V-277V (480V Optional) AC
- Frequency Range – 50~60Hz
- Power Consumption – 460W
- Amperage Draw - @ 120V – 3.8 A @240V – 1.9 A @480V – 0.53 A
- Recommended Cooling BTUs– 1,500
- Ideal Replacement– 1000W HPS Lamps
When purchasing lights outside of the United States, you may be charged various customs, VAT and other local/regional fees. Unfortunately, these additional charges will not be part of the invoice because they are determined in your area. Spectrum King LED is not responsible for these charges.