I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else.
Who are WE?
Has a deep understanding of Lighting products, address safety requirements and resolve design challenges of new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics. 5 years of professional experience as a compliance engineer
- Thorough understanding of US and related regulations, Proficiency the IEC/EN/ UL approval process and design requirements.
- In-depth working knowledge of UL/CSA1598, UL/CSA 8750, IEC/EN 60598, IEC/EN 61347, Energy Star & DLC,CEC Title 24, LM-79, LM-80, LM82, basic understanding on the ERP
- Understanding of LED drivers, dimming systems, Lighting controls and basic understanding of PCB construction.
- Understanding of the parameters related to light fixture design (Lumen output, CCT, CRI, Ra, BUG, COB, LED, luminaire Projection,etc.).
- Industry experience and knowledge of - 8D, FMEA, APQP, and PPAP
- Basic knowledge on APQP/PPAP/PFMEA/SPC/MSA/Control Plan/8D
- Ability to perform root cause failure analysis.
- Basic Understanding of the National Electrical Code (NEC), WEEE, Rohs, Reach
- MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
Help to save energy on our earth.
Email us: email@example.com,
Hope have you email later.
Once upon a time, one Miami Business man talked with Us, why not develop your own business?
As a safety lighting engineer, We have sound knowledge of the LED light. But we have not guts and fear the failure.
As fed up with the work in the COMPANY. And upset the current LED Light products in the market.
We hope to own our small business, if you want to be a partner with us, email us.
What do we have? Haha!
1, Light Spectrum Testing Equipment
2, Passion Keep Exploring
Still On the way learning.
Specialization is crucial in today’s economy, We have to break free of our television shows. Try some new subjects and ideas.
Our intellect is a muscle, we need to exercise it in different ways for it to fully develop.
- How The Economic Machine Works
- How did Wikipedia Articles Rise up? It is quite impressive.
Final Question --- When can we have Our first 100-1000 users?
From Rick Fritzler Answer On Quora(Link).
Give them more than users expect, exchange in Abundance. Your business can not come-on or spoofs. If you have a solid core business that is market worthy then will find real clients who will pay you what you are worth.
Hope you enjoy!