Mother’s Lil' Helper 100W LED Grow Light
100 Watt Patent Pending Full Spectrum LED Veg Light. Replace your old T5 banks, CFLs and 250W CMH fixtures. Designed for Mother plants, seedlings and clones. Preferred use for vegetative growth only. Nationwide compliant with driverless LED technology.
With rugged IP65 rated water resistant housing the Mother’s Lil Helper 100 LED Grow Light is perfect for wet and humid environments. Mother’s Lil Helper 100 LED Grow Light has 90-degree reflectors specially designed to spread light evenly.
*No other company guarantees the light output degradation (read more)
- A great light to keep your mother plants going strong also designed to work for veg.
- Replace your old T5 banks, CFLs and 250W CMH fixtures with these high efficiency LED grow lights built for closets, tents and smaller grows.
- You can have beautiful healthy plants with just 100 watts of power!
- Rugged IP65 Rated water resistant housing is perfect for harsh environments.
- Efficient heat sink minimizes radiant heat, which can be problematic in small tent environments.
- Specially designed 90-degree reflectors spread light evenly to your plants.
- Each light ships with a six-foot power cord, hanging clips and bracket for easy installation.
- Safe for outdoor use.
- Comes with Warranty: Spectrum King Closet Case 140w LED Grow Light is guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS with regular use.
- No other company guarantees this much light output for this long.
- Item Number – MLH100
- Light Source – LED
- Input Voltage – 110V – 220V AC
- Frequency Range – 50~60Hz
- Power Consumption – 100W
- Amperage Draw – (.83A @ 110v, 0.45A @ 240v)
- Ideal Replacement – 2-4 Bulb T5 Units or 250W CMH Fixture
- Lumens – 9,000-10,000
- CCT – 5,000K
- Light Beam Angle – 90 Degree
- Body Lens – Glass
- Body Case Material – Die Cast Aluminum
- Product Size –11-1/2″W x 11-1/2H” x 9.5″ D
- Net Weight – 5 lbs ( 2.3 Kg )
- Suitable Distance Over Canopy – Veg: 10″-24″
- Coverage Area Veg – Up to 4′ x 4′
When purchasing lights outside of the United States, you may be charged various customs, VAT and other local/regional fees. Unfortunately, these additional charges will not be part of the invoice because they are determined in your area. Spectrum King LED is not responsible for these charges.