LED Vintage Edison Filament Light Bulb
ST64 Filament Bulb, 500 lm, CCT 2000K, 320°, CRI>80, Glass
E27 Or E26 Socket, 220 -240 V/AC, 5 W.
Product carton, packing material and protection material.
The bulb must be packed into white carton box as shown in the example photo.
According to the WEEE, the bin symbol must be on the product/rating label. The following instruction is packed with all electrical products together.
Accuracy to size: Ø: approx. 64mm; Height: approx. 145mm
The height of CE is ≥ 5mm
Fits the bulb into the socket correctly.
Beam angle: 330°
3 LED Filament Bulbs color comparison pictures for reference:
ELECTRIC STRENGTH (Hi-Pot test)
(Measured between the live and the enclosure)
The contacts of the socket must be short-circuited.
Aluminum foil must be wrapped around the bulb housing.
Approx. 6mm between socket and housing must not be covered with the aluminum foil.
The voltage up to 3000V~ must be applied between live parts and housing surface.
No flashover or breakdown shall occur during test.
First, the voltage of 1500V ~ must be applied.
After the application of 1500V~ the voltage must be gradually increased from 1500V~ up to 3000V~. The voltage of 3000V~ must be held for 60 seconds.
After the test, the tested items must be disposed.
1500 Vac test.
3000 Vac test.
LED Filament Output
Due to no standard CCT 2000 K, it is a bit mess in the market. So you can see the SCDM is more than 6.
LED Filament tear down
LED Driver inside, back view.
LED Chips, look slim.
We have to avoid bad performance form User, all below comments are found on the Amazon.com. They are very good for us to learn from the failure.
- This product is far overpriced
- illustration on website is incorrect. It is not the E26 base.
- Ordered S14 base bulbs (E26/27) received C9 base bulbs.
- The box says S14, the PICTURE in the product is correct but what was shipped was not.
- Had to order as bulbs are fragile and I broke 3 on the string installing. very fragile will break on easily, but looks very nice
- This bulb was exactly what I wanted for an ambience light in my bedroom. However, I won't rate it until it's lasted several years as advertised.
- Delivered promptly, couldn't quite match existing bulbs when ordering.
- Good for the price but be aware that these are bright and I thought they would be more of an antique glow rather than clear
- 8.Arrived very quickly but there is a noticeable hum.
- In fairness I have plugged them into a lamp with an in-line dimmer-slider but, as these are non-dimming bulbs, I am using the lamp undimmed.
- Ironically, the humming goes if I do use the dimmer-slider!
- Also, a comment made elsewhere, the pictures suggest that the lights will have a sepia tint to the glass but actually they are quite ordinarily transparent.
- these are way brighter white than suggested in the ad
- The lights bulbs look lovely but one of them arrived not working. Still waiting on seller to get back to me
- Too far too long to be delivered and seem warmer than 27k - more yellow
- The photo of these bulbs is deceiving! The bulbs are transparent. I was expecting tinted glass as per picture, otherwise are ok.
- Cheaper elsewhere on amazon though.
- The light bulbs were not smoked in colour as shown in the picture, but clear. In two of the three bulbs the glass separated from the metal base making it very tricky to remove the broken bulb from the fitting. Very poor quality.